Assistant Professor, Social Work
- M.S.W, 2008, Cleveland State University
- B.A., 2003, Cleveland State University
- Liberty University, Assistant Professor, Lynchburg, VA
- Liberty University, Adjunct Instructor, Lynchburg, VA
- Department of Veterans Affairs, PACT Social Worker, Wilmington, NC
- Coastal Care dba Trillium Health Resources, UM MH/SA/ID Manager, Wilmington, NC
- Porters Neck Counseling, Therapist, Wilmington, NC
- Strategic Behavioral Center, Mental Health Therapist, Leland, NC
- Youth Villages, Clinical Supervisor, Fayetteville, NC
- Cleveland Christian Home, Partial Hospitalization Program Therapist (PRN), Cleveland, OH
- Applewood Centers, Inc, Clinical Supervisor, Fayetteville, NC
My name is Justen Gross and I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of North Carolina. I have a wonderful son named Tristen Gross. Our family attends Port City Community Church in Wilmington, North Carolina, as well as, volunteer our time and resources both at our church and in the community.
In my spare time, I enjoy participating in Spartan Races and Triathlons, any/all outdoor activities, camping, and volunteering as a leader in Trail Life USA where I support the mission of “guiding generations of courageous young men to honor God, lead with integrity, serve others, and experience outdoor adventure”.
I currently work full time at Liberty University. I have worked in both the public and private sectors, as well as, in for/non-profit companies in all aspects of an individual’s life. As a social worker, I have had the opportunity to provide individual/group therapy from birth to death, foster care, supportive services with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and medical social work within acute/psychiatric settings. I have a great passion for working with people, teaching others, and supporting God’s mission through actions and words.
I look forward to learning with each and every student!