Department Chair, Social Work
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Liberty University
- B.S. in Psychology: Crisis Counseling, Liberty University
- Department Chair, Liberty University, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Chair of Online Social Work Education, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Faculty Support Coordinator, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Graduate Assistant, Social Work, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
- Student Volunteer, VACES Conference 2016, Arlington, VA
- Men’s Discipleship Mentor, North Carolina National Guard
- Men’s Discipleship Mentor, Wyoming National Guard
Professor Josh Turner has recently accepted the role of Department Chair of the Social Work Program. His area of focus in practice is in clinical work, with experience in university counseling settings, substance abuse treatment, and trauma and complex stress.
Professor Turner is also a service member, with enlisted time in the U.S. Army Active Duty as well as the Army National Guard. He has worked with veterans and service members both in clinical settings as well as ministerial support settings.