Gate 2: School Counseling Program
COSC 500 Gate 2 Orientation Requirements
In order to be admitted into the M.Ed. in School Counseling Program, all students must meet all of the following before submitting the Gate 2 application:
- All graduate admission requirements (Gate 1)
- A GPA of no less than 3.0
- No more than 2 C’s in courses listed on the DCP in which the student is enrolled
- No D’s or F’s in any course listed on the DCP in which the student is enrolled
Remember the following aspects of the Gate 2 application:
- The Gate 2 application must be fully approved in order to register for certain courses.
- Failure to use appropriate grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation may result in Gate 2 denial.
- All sections of the Gate 2 orientation must be completed in their entirety prior to registering for additional school counseling courses.
If you have any questions about the School Counseling Gate 2, please contact email@example.com.
How to Apply:
In order to help you acclimate to the program, we want to provide you with a new student orientation. This will also serve as your gate 2 application. The new student orientation includes several brief modules that will introduce you to some important aspects of our program. Completion of this orientation is required, in order to move through the program.
Please fill out the form linked below so that we can ensure you have access to the course and the application resources.
Request to Access COSC 050/Gate 2: http://c1.livetext.com/misk5/formz/public/99023/3Bx5jWDYwP
Please note, if you have already completed your application in LiveText, no further action is needed at this time. Your application will be processed based on the information you provided.
More information about the School Counseling Program can be found on the School Counseling Program Page.