Jeff L. Logue, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Regent University, 2009
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, Southwestern Assemblies of God University, 2000
Field of Expertise
- Crisis Intervention & Management
- Human Sexuality
- Clinical Supervision
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, #17386, Texas, December 2001
- Licensed Minister, General Counsel of the Assemblies of God, #2633352, September 2003
- Approved Clinical Supervisor, #3178, March 2007
Dr. Logue has specialized in counseling individuals in crisis situations and addictions, especially sexual addiction. Dr. Logue was also part of a research team focusing on Latino family development and family roles and presented research findings at a national conference. His teaching and research interests include the areas of human sexuality, addiction, ethics, and clinical supervision.