Jeff L. Logue, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Counselor Education and Supervision, Regent University, 2009
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, Southwestern Assemblies of God University, 2000
Field of Expertise
- Crisis Intervention & Management
- Human Sexuality
- Clinical Supervision
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor – Supervisor, Texas
- Licensed Minister, North Texas District of the Assemblies of God
- Certified Crisis Intervention Stress Management
Dr. Logue has specialized in counseling individuals in crisis situations and addictions, especially sexual addiction. He has also participated in research focusing on Latino family development, sexual addiction among evangelicals, and the effects of pornography on relationships. He has presented research at regional, state, and national conferences. His teaching and research interests include the areas of human sexuality, addiction, ethics, crisis intervention and clinical supervision.