Jacqueline L. Wirth, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, Florida Atlantic University
- S.Ed. in Counseling, Louisiana State University
- M.Ed., Loyola University in Maryland
Licenses and Certifications
- Clinical Educator for the State of Florida
- Florida Professional Educator Certificate as a school counselor (Pre-K-12)
- National Board Certified Counselor (NCC)
- National Board Certified School Counselor (NCSC)
Dr. Jacqueline Wirth is an associate professor at Liberty University. Dr. Wirth is a member of the faculty in the School of Behavior Sciences. Dr. Wirth worked for 27 years as a school counselor in Florida, Louisiana, and Maryland. She worked in the elementary, middle school, and high school settings. She has also been a site supervisor of counseling practicum and intern students for several Florida universities. She served as an Adjunct Professor for Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, and as an alcohol and drug prevention/intervention specialist for the East Baton Rouge Parish School Board in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Dr. Wirth has degrees as a Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, an Ed. S. in Counseling. and a M. Ed. in School Counseling. In addition to her degrees, Dr. Wirth is a Clinical Educator for the State of Florida, holds a Florida Professional Educator Certificate as a school counselor (Pre-K-12) and an Elementary Educator. (K-6). Dr. Wirth is a National Board Certified Counselor (NCC) and a National Board Certified School Counselor (NCSC). She is and has been a member of many professional organizations including the American Counseling Association (ACA), American School Counselor Association (ASCA), the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) , and the Florida School Counseling Association (FSCA).