Arline Joseph Edwards, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, North Carolina State University
- M.Ed. in Agency Counseling, School Counseling concentration
Field of Expertise
- School Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Advocacy and Social Justice
- International Issues in Counseling
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Georgia, 2016
- National Certified Counselor, 2008
- Licensed School Counselor, 2013
- Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider 2018
Dr. Arline Edwards-Joseph specializes in school counseling and has worked as a school counselor both nationally and internationally. Her research interests include issues in school counseling (nationally and internationally), international students, and trauma resulting from natural disasters. She has a passion for advocacy and social justice.
Dr. Edwards-Joseph is a member of many professional organizations including the American Counseling Association (ACA), American School Counselor Association (ASCA), Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES), International Association for Counseling (IAC), Georgia School Counseling Association (GSCA), and Southern Association of Counselor Educators (SACES).