B.S. in Studio & Digital Arts: Studio Art, Teacher Licensure
Residential B.S. in Studio & Digital Arts: Studio Art, Teacher Licensure
Combine your artistic talents with your love for the classroom, and pursue a Bachelor of Science in Studio and Digital Arts: Studio Art with Teacher Licensure from Liberty University.
Adding teacher licensure to your studio art degree will prepare you for a career in art education with K-12 teaching opportunities.
Learn from a faculty of industry-experienced professionals who are grounded in their faith and skilled in art education.
Learn How to:
- Understand the role of public and private education
- Gain an understanding of the cultural impacts of art
- Instruct in diverse classroom types
- Develop teaching and learning strategies
- Share 2D and 3D art practices in the classroom
- Use appropriate materials and manage a classroom
Academics: Studio & Digital Arts (BS): Studio Art, Teacher Licensure
123 credit hours
Degree Completion Plan (DCP)
View Liberty’s undergraduate admissions requirements
- Drawing I (ARTS 211)
- Painting I (ARTS 321)
- Sculpture I (ARTS 330)
- Art as Communication (ARTS 209)
- Digital Photography (ARTS 361)
- Professional Practices (ARTS 492)