Professor of Philosophy & Religion
- B.M.Ed., Westminster Choir College
- M.A., Dallas Theological Seminary
- M.A., University of Virginia
- Ph.D., University of Virginia
Dr. Foreman designed and maintained the Phil 201 course for Liberty’s distance learning program. He continues as the subject matter expert for the current online Phil 201 course. Dr. Foreman has been with the residential philosophy department for over 25 years.
Dr. Foreman currently has one book in print, Christianity and Bioethics: Confronting Clinical Issues (Wipf and Stock, 2011) and has two books forthcoming from InterVaristy Press on philosophy and epistemology, respectively. He also has a number of chapters and articles in other publications dealing with issues in apologetics and bioethics.
Courses Taught Regularly
- PHIL 201 Philosophy and Contemporary Ideas
- PHIL 210 Logic
- PHIL 240 Christian Evidences
- PHIL 380 Introduction to Biomedical Ethics
- PHIL 350 Ethics