Dr. Andrew Milacci
Assistant Professor of Spanish
- Ph.D. in Spanish Language and Literature, University of Maryland
- M.A. in Spanish, George Mason University
- B.A. in Spanish and English, Liberty University
Dr. Milacci has spent nearly two years living abroad in Latin American countries and taught English as a Foreign Language at the elementary and high school levels in Guatemala.
His dissertation (“Refashioning the Legacies of Lampião, Che Guevara, and Bartolomé de Las Casas in Literature in Film”) studies the role of literature, memory, and history in shaping the controversial legacies of well-known Latin American figures.
Dr. Milacci has taught a wide variety of classes (both residential and online) at the different institutions he attended, including Spanish grammar and conversation, composition, culture, literature, business Spanish, and translation.
- SPAN 101
- SPAN 102
- SPAN 201
- SPAN 301
- SPAN 304
- SPAN 323
- ENGL 101 – For both Liberty University Online and Liberty University en Español
- COMS 101 – For both Liberty University Online and Liberty University en Español
- CSPA 101 – Online
- Contemporary Latin American Literature
- Brazilian Modernism
- Picaresque Literature