Associate Professor, Mathematics
Department Chairman, Mathematics & General Math and Science
- M.S. in Mathematics, North Carolina State University
- B.S. in Mathematics, Liberty University
Robert Young began his career as an officer and pilot in the United States Air Force, serving as an instructor pilot in the T-3, T-6, T-37, T-38, and C-130 aircraft. He taught mathematics at the Air Force Academy. He also commanded Air Education and Training Command’s Studies and Analysis Squadron and the AFROTC detachment at the University of South Carolina.
Robert Young currently serves as department chairman and associate professor of Mathematics at Liberty University. He enjoys teaching precalculus, calculus, and technical mathematics for aviation majors.
- Mathematics Association of America
- MATH 115: Mathematics for Liberal Arts
- MATH 121: College Algebra
- MATH 125: Finite Mathematics
- MATH 126: Elementary Calc for Business and Science
- MATH 128: Elementary Functions and Coordinate Geometry
- MATH 130
- MATH 131: Calc I
- MATH 133: Calc Lab
- MATH 217: Elementary Geometry