Assistant Professor, Physics
- M.S. in Physics (High Energy Research), Indiana University
- B.A. in Mathematics and Physics, Bluffton University
Amy Drambi serves as Assistant Professor of Physics at Liberty University. She studied physics at the graduate level at Indiana University, specializing in high energy physics. Subsequently, she has had the opportunity to teach physics and mathematics at Bluffton University, Adamawa State University and the American University of Nigeria.
After many years of teaching higher education, Amy Drambi transitioned to teaching physics at Liberty. She currently enjoys showing students a step by step process for problem-solving in physics and making things practical in lab experiments.
- American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT)
- Virginia Instructors of Physics (VIP)
- Virginia Association of Science Teachers (VAST
- PHYS 101: Conceptual Physics
- PHYS 103: Conceptual Physics Lab
- PHYS 201 : General Physics I
- PHYS 202: General Physics II
- PHYS 231: University Physics I
- PHYS 232: University Physics II
- Educational techniques in physics