Contact & Location
Prepare to become a leader in the rapidly growing Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) industry. With the Bachelor of Science in Aviation Maintenance: Unmanned Aerial Systems, you will receive the technical training and leadership skills to support UAS operations around the world.
In this program, you will earn your FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates as well as your UAS crew chief certification through a training partnership with Textron Systems.
123 credit hours
Program of Study (DCP)
Courses You Could Take
- UAS Avionics and Powerplants (AVIA 323)
- Medium UAS Maintenance (AVMX 445)
- Principles of Troubleshooting (AVMX 418)
- FAA Part 141 Flight Instruction
- Financial Aid Available
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Available
- Regional Airline Hiring Agreements
- Restricted “Reduced-Hour” Airline Transport Pilot Program
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Costs & Financial Aid
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.