*Prices listed do not include the 7% Lynchburg city amusement tax.
Tower Theater Seating Chart
Tickets may be purchased one of three ways:
- Visit the University Ticket Office, located in the Vines Center.
- During the week, call (434) 582-SEAT (7328). On the night of a performance, call the Tower Box Office at (434) 582-2085.
- Purchase Tickets Online
The University Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm. The Tower Box Office is open 90 minutes prior to the curtain time of each show. If you require special seating accommodations, please let us know at the time of your ticket purchase. Wheelchair seating is available, and the theater is equipped with an elevator.
Ticket Sale Dates
Tickets go on sale at 1:00 p.m.
|| August 17
| All other Fall Shows
|| August 31
| All Spring Shows
|| January 4
- There are no exchanges or refunds on tickets except for inclement weather forcing the cancelation of a show.
- Refunds and/or exchanges will not be made for those arriving after the start of the show.
- For musicals, latecomers will NOT be admitted once the Overture has finished. For plays, latecomers will NOT be admitted 5 minutes after the performance has started. Latecomers may wait until intermission, and then be seated.
For more information, please contact:
Theatre Arts Manager , Chair, Theater Arts Department