Season Ticket Package Information
Tower Theater Seating Chart
The Standard Package includes the 4 Main Stage Academic Productions, the Summer Shakespeare performance, as well as free admittance to all cabarets and showcases. The Standard Package DOES NOT include tickets to any Alluvion Stage Company productions or academic workshop productions. Prices are as follows:
|Standard Student Package:
|Standard Faculty/Staff/Senior/Active Military Package:
|Standard Adult Package:
Any Standard Package may be upgraded to a Premium Package by simply adding $48 to the Standard Package price. The Premium Package may not be purchased on its own. The Premium Package includes premium seats to all four Alluvion Stage Company Productions in addition to the Standard Package.
Purchasing Season Ticket Packages
Season Ticket Packages may be purchased one of three ways:
- Complete the form with necessary information
- E-mail the form to email@example.com, or mail the form to:
||Liberty University Ticket Office
||1971 University Blvd
||Lynchburg VA 24515
- Phone: Call the Liberty University Ticket Office at (434) 582 - SEAT (7328) during normal business hours.
To reserve your season tickets, call the Liberty University Ticket Office at (434) 582 - SEAT (7328)
Reservation Dates are as follows:
- Little Mermaid (Premium Package Only) - July 14
- A Man For All Seasons, Charley's Aunt - August 11
- Peter & The Starcatcher (Premium Package Only) - November 10
- South Pacific, Everyman, King Lear - December 15
- The Secret Garden (Premium Package Only) - December 15
Season Ticket Package Policies
- Once a Season Ticket Package is purchased, there will be no refunds.
- Season ticket holders may not purchase additional tickets when making their season ticket reservation. Season tickets holders must wait until tickets go on sale to the general public to purchase any additional tickets.
- Season tickets for each show will be held at the "Will Call" window at the Tower Theater Box Office.
- Exchanges are allowed up to opening night. After opening night, no exchanges will be made.
- The Liberty University Ticket Office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm. The Tower Box Office is open 90 minutes prior to curtain time.