One Year Later...April 26, 2012
Exactly one year ago today on April 26th 2011, I posted my first blog for Liberty! I can't even begin to express how much I have enjoyed writing and sharing my thoughts about Liberty. It has been great interacting with current and prospective students on the blog and I hope that you will continue reading it! Please continue to comment on the blog with any questions you might have about Liberty or even about myself!!
I thought that I would share with you my top 5 favorite blog posts this past year!
1) The Cross- Joe White left a lasting impact in the lives of students at Liberty using the cross.
2) Ivy Lake- One of the best afternoons of the Spring Semester was spent relaxing at Ivy Lake, one of Liberty's many recreational places.
3) Big Surprise- My dad came from Sweden to surprise me and we had a great time together!
4) Liberty vs. NC State- We took a trip down to North Carolina to see Liberty give NC State a run for their money!
5) Why I chose Liberty- I am so thankful to be at Liberty, this explains how God brought me here!
Thanks so much to those of you who read my blog and give me great feedback, please continue to do so!!