Step 1: Apply & Confirm
- The best way to apply is to speak with one of our Admissions Counselors.
Call us at (800) 543-5317, Monday-Friday 8 AM-9PM and Saturday 10 AM-6PM.
- Or Apply Online today by creating an Admissions Application account.
After you apply, submit the following documents:
- Liberty University Admissions Essay.
- You may email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it online through the Resident Admissions Requirements Form.
- Official high school transcripts — unless you are transferring an associate degree — and college transcripts (if applicable): Transcripts Request Form.
- Your SAT score (Liberty Code: 5385) or ACT score (Liberty Code: 4364).
Note: Liberty University will consider your best composite ACT score. SAT scores are based on Math and Critical Reading Sections only. The Writing section of the SAT is not considered for acceptance or academic scholarships. GPA's are recalculated (unweighted).
After reviewing your application, additional information may be requested by the admissions committee.
Next step: Accept