Homeschool Advantage Program (HAP)
Liberty’s "Homeschool Advantage Program" offers homeschooled juniors and seniors the opportunity to earn up to 14 college credits before enrolling at Liberty in Bible, theology, and evangelism courses. This program allows homeschooled students the opportunity to be up to a full semester ahead before coming to college!
- Be the equivalent of a junior or senior in your homeschool program
- Complete the Undergraduate Resident Admissions Application
- Submit a preliminary secondary school transcript
- Complete a Homeschool Advantage Program Agreement Form
- Submit the $250 Confirmation Deposit
After completing each course, a certificate of completion will be provided to the student to be eligible to receive credit for the course.
Students will be charged a fee of $100 total to receive test credit for these five courses or any portion thereof:
- BIBL 105 - Old Testament Survey
- BIBL 110 - New Testament Survey
- EVAN 101 - Personal Evangelism
- THEO 201 - Theology I
- THEO 202 - Theology II
To request a Homeschool Advantage information packet, call 800-543-5317 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-9 p.m. & Sat 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST) and ask to speak with an Admissions Counselor, or complete the HAP Inquiry Form on the right of this page.
You may also download and view the information packet here.