Home-school Advantage Program
Liberty’s "Home-school Advantage Program" offers home-schooled juniors and seniors the opportunity to earn up to 14 college credits before enrolling at Liberty in Bible, theology, and evangelism. This program allows home-schooled students the opportunity to be up to a full semester ahead before coming to college!
- Be the equivalent of a junior or senior in your home-school program
- Complete the Undergraduate Resident Admissions Application
- Submit a preliminary secondary school transcript
- Complete a Home-school Advantage Acceptance Form
- Submit the $250 Confirmation Deposit
After completing each course, a certificate of completion will be provided to the student to be eligible to receive credit for the course.
Students will be charged a fee of $100 total to receive test credit for these five courses or any portion thereof:
- BIBL 105 - Old Testament Survey
- BIBL 110 - New Testament Survey
- EVAN 101 - Personal Evangelism
- THEO 201 - Theology I
- THEO 202 - Theology II
To request a Home-school Advantage information packet, call: 800-543-5317 (Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-9 p.m. & Sat 10 a.m.-6 p.m. EST) and ask for the Home-school Admissions Counselor or complete the HAP Inquiry Form on the right of this page.
You may also download and view the information packet here.