Finding your favorite foods on campus is easy. Liberty Dining Services (Sodexo) offers a number of dining plans to suit your schedule and your taste buds. You'll find brands you know, like Chick-Fil-A, Domino's Pizza, Starbuck's and Pizza Hut, and cuisines you love, like fresh salads, subs, grilled foods, sushi and traditional home-style meals. Visit Liberty Dining Services for more details on meal plans and dining locations.
- Reber Thomas Dining Hall - The main dining hall offers a complete food program including signature brands and menu selections with almost every item you can imagine. If you have a food allergy and need any specific accommodations, the staff can create a separate meal just for you.
- Vines Center Food Court - Features hot and cold sandwiches, pizza, a la carte foods, coffee and baked goods.
- The Hangar Food Court - Offers pizza, fresh fruits and salads, grilled burgers, paninis, quesadillas and wraps.
- Tilley's Cafe - Located in the Tilley Student Center, the Tilley Cafe offers a variety of choices including a hot and cold food bar, Starbuck’s coffee and Domino’s pizza.
- Jazzman's Cafe - Fresh hot or cold coffee, bakery, and smooth, soulful jazz make Jazzman's a favorite hangout for students.
- Doc's Diner - Doc's Diner offers diner classics like hamburgers and milkshakes, plus entrees ranging from steak and chicken to spaghetti and shrimp.
Your student ID gives you access to your pre-purchased meal plan and to Flames Cash - a declining balance account to which you can add money to as needed. Flames Cash is even accepted at a number of off-campus locations in Lynchburg.
Students living on campus pay for "Room and Board," which includes a meal plan. Commuting students may purchase meal plans separately.