Ticket & Equipment Pricing
Per-hour pricing (all prices per person and subject to tax)
Non-Peak (Monday - Thursday)
Skiing and Snowboarding - $5 per hour
Tubing - $10 for the first hour, $5 each additional hour
Peak (Friday - Sunday)
Skiing and Snowboarding - $7 per hour
Tubing - $12 for the first hour, $7 each additional hour
Equipment rental (price per person, per day)
$12 - Skiing or Snowboarding Package (Boots, Bindings, Helmet, Skis or Snowboard)
LU Students are F R E E ! ! !
*Please contact us to learn about other available discounts.
For groups of 10 or more, please call our Event Coordinator at (434) 592-5476 and schedule a date and time at least two (2) weeks in advance.
* Please know that we have several groups every weekend. Groups are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Need to print your waiver(s) before you arrive?
- The waiver is fitted to an 8.5x11 inch paper and will either be two pages or double-sided.
- You must have both pages of the waiver upon arrival to LMSC.
- Valid government-issued ID is still required for ticket sales.
- Parent or Legal Guardian must sign for guests age 17 and under.
- Please bring filled out ahead of time.
Please note the following to ensure you have a great experience at LMSC:
- Guests must wear long pants and long sleeves to ski or snowboard.
- Guests under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the release form.
- Guests 18 years of age and older must have a valid drivers license (or other government-issued photo ID) present when purchasing a ticket and/or signing for their child.
- Bring a government-issued photo ID; if you're an LU student, your LU ID is required as well to receive the discount.
- The age/height requirements for the Main Tubing Slope is 5 years old or 36 inches tall. If your child does not meet these requirements, there is a smaller tubing run available on the beginner slope for them to enjoy. It is recommended that children be 2 years old to use the beginner tubing run, but it is up to parental discretion.
**For more information, please contact the ticketing office at (434) 582-3539**