To assist in freestyle progression, LMSC implemented a BagJump at our facility in the Fall of 2014. BagJump allows a user to attempt progressive maneuvers with unprecedented low consequence. Learn more about BagJump on their website.
In order to be approved for airbag use, customers must pass a competency course with our ski & snowboard school staff; this is to ensure that a rider is able to safely use the BagJump.
Friday: 4PM - 8PM
Saturday: 3PM - 8PM
Sunday: 4PM - 8PM
*Airbag is open on a first-come, first-serve basis. There will be 15 slots per day during the 2-hour time slot.
Pricing (all prices subject to applicable taxes)
Training Class + First Day: $36
Once Approved: $20
Training Class + First Day: Free
Once Approved: Free
*LU Students must have LU ID and their account must be in good standing.
- Must complete the BagJump training course before using the airbag
- Must have a valid BagJump pass to use the airbag
- Must obey the posted signs
- Use at your own risk
- Inverted tricks at your own risk
- Respect the code and know your limits