Anyone interested in receiving federal grants, work study, loans or Liberty University scholarships must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete the FAFSA online. To determine eligibility for federal and some state and institutional aid. All U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens are required to complete the FAFSA each school year.
- Use the IRS Data Retrieval if available to save time with submitting information.
- Include Liberty’s school code (010392) on your FAFSA.
- Liberty’s FAFSA priority deadline is March 1 for the Fall semester and October 1 for the Spring semester. We recommend that you renew your FAFSA no less than four months before you intend to start classes.
- If you are selected for Verification, submit all documentation requested as soon as possible to prevent a delay in your aid processing or a loss of your aid eligibility.
- Click here to read the FAFSA and Verification Q&A!
- Once you apply for admission to Liberty University and create your Liberty username and password, you’ll have access to your Liberty email account and your ASIST account. Be sure to check your Liberty email and ASIST account often; this is how the Financial Aid Office will communicate with you.