Where Can I Find...

Where Can I Find Academic Support?

The Center for Academic Support helps students stay on track to graduate.The College of Applied Studies and Academic Success (CASAS) can help freshmen and sophomores figure out what classes they need to take in order to graduate. Faculty advisors within departments can assist juniors and seniors with academic support.  

It’s a good idea to meet with your advisor at the beginning of each semester to make sure you are on track.

If you have an AV hold on your account, you won’t be able to register for classes until you meet with your advisor. Visit www.Liberty.edu/CASAS for more details and to schedule an appointment. 


Where Can I Find a Tutor?

Peer to peer tutoring helps many students succeed.The Academic Success Center offers free tutoring to Liberty students in 35 different courses of study!

They offer one-on-one tutoring, as well as group sessions, which are held several times throughout the week to fit around your schedule.

Find the help you need to make the grade: Tutoring Services


Where Can I Find a Job?

Find a student worker position or outside employment.If you are looking for a position at Liberty, check out the Human Resources website — they’ve gone paperless! They have postings for student positions (Federal Work Study and Work Assistant) and staff positions as well.

Apply at www.Liberty.edu/HR!

Are you looking for a job once you graduate from Liberty? Visit our state-of-the-art Career Center. They offer everything from career planning to resume workshops, job fairs and mock interviews!

Visit www.Liberty.edu/Careers to start preparing for your future today.