Customer Service Guide
- Show that we love God and one another through our actions and words. As Dr. Jerry Falwell said, “If it’s Christian, it ought to be better.”
- Keep students and guests, as our customers, the first priority.
- Continually communicate the unique vision and offerings of Liberty to every student and guest.
- Strive to be the expert in the room when speaking with our guests. If you don’t know the answer, find the person who does.
- Be intentional in your dealings with our guests, particularly in the area of giving directions on campus. Take the time to walk someone to their destination or find someone who can, rather than just pointing them in the right direction.
About Liberty | Vision
- Vision: Liberty University develops Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for impacting the world.
- Mission: Through its residential and online programs, the university educates men and women who will make important contributions to their workplaces and communities, follow their chosen vocations as callings to glorify God, and fulfill the Great Commission.
About Liberty | Distinctives
- Christ-centered education with the opportunities, facilities, and community of a large liberal arts school
- Online, nonprofit education with the benefits of an established, brick and mortar campus
- Over 1,700 students dedicated to ministering to and praying for each student every day
- An uncompromising doctrinal statement, based upon an inerrant Bible, a Christian worldview beginning with belief in biblical Creationism, and a strong commitment to political conservatism
- Twenty highly competitive NCAA Division I athletic programs for men and women
- Tuition costs that are in the lowest 10 percent of all private colleges and universities in America
Customer Service Standards
“My privilege” means that it’s our privilege to introduce people to Liberty University and to help them reach their goals. This sign-off helps show visitors that the staff and faculty of Liberty all hold to the same commitment.