So many of us get to work on assessment projects throughout the year. Universities, businesses, churches, and scores of others evaluate and assess constantly to ensure the end product is delivered and students/customers are happy. With assessments come continuous improvements.
Have you thought about working on a personal assessment? For instance:
- How are your educational plans and goals? Are you sticking with it?
- Do you have any Bible-reading goals for this year?
- Have you volunteered in your community as planned?
- Are you working on your physical fitness plan?
- Have you been an encouragement to others this year?
- Are you reaching out and pointing others to Jesus?
Here are a couple of evaluations from Scripture:
- Romans 12:3 says, "For by grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned."
- Galatians 5:22-23 reads, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law."
Where are you in your assessment? Share with our online community so that we can encourage each other to reach our personal goals in 2014.
Posted at 1:52 PM | Comments (4)