Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling- Military Resilience
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling – Military Resilience will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to come alongside military service members and their families as you minister to a void in that community. Course materials focus on developing skills to educate service members, their spouses, pastors, and friends about the mental, physical, social, and spiritual needs associated with the hidden wounds of war.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 30 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Fields
- Pastor to children and families
- Grief services counselor
- Social services child/family supervisor
- Social services caseworker
- Outreach coordinator
Want to learn more?