Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Teaching and Learning Early Childhood Education
Liberty University’s Master of Education in Teaching and Learning with a specialization in Early Childhood Education is designed to train individuals in planning and implementing appropriate curriculum for younger children.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and unconferred degree
- The Education Department will verify that students have completed one of Liberty’s Virginia state-approved licensure programs.
- Students should verify any additional licensure requirements with their home state.
- Students pursuing this concentration for licensure must already hold an initial teaching license in elementary education.
Potential Career Fields
- Preschool Teacher
- Day Care Operator
Want to learn more?