Master of Education (M.Ed.) – Reading Specialist Endorsement
The Master of Education - Reading Specialist Endorsement degree is for the student who is interested in becoming a reading specialist and is designed to instruct individuals in how to plan and implement reading curriculum.
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and unconferred degree
- A 3-credit hour internship is a required part of the M.Ed. program.
- The Education Department will verify that students have completed one of Liberty’s Virginia state-approved licensure programs.
- Students should verify any additional licensure requirements with their home state.
- Students pursuing this concentration for licensure must already hold an initial teaching license.
Potential Career Fields
- Reading Specialist
- Literacy Coach
Want to learn more?