Fall 2015 Class Registration Opens March 25th*
See schedule below for your applicable registration date
Please Note: Registration dates, times, and policies below apply to residential students only.
If you are a residential student requesting to take an online course, please use the following link for registration information: Residential Request to Take An Online Course
Undergraduate students are no longer required to meet with their academic advisor prior to registering unless they fall in one of the following categories (Request an Advising Appointment):
- All Freshman (0-23 hrs)
- All Sophomores (24-47 hrs)
- First semester transfer students
- All Juniors and Seniors (48 hrs and above) who declared or changed their major during the previous semester.
- Student Athletes (NCAA), AOP students, School of Engineering and Computational Sciences, and any student who has an Academic Hold (AW, AP, AS, AD)
- Financial Check-In secures courses, housing (if applicable) and attendance
- Returning Students:
For best payment options-Complete Financial Check-In during your assigned registration time below
- Click here to see the Payment Plan Options
Special (Early) Registration
March 25 Registration opens for Honors Program & NCAA Athletes ONLY
March 27 Registration opens for Special Groups & Graduate Students
Registration by Classification (Current Student)
March 30 Registration opens for Seniors & International Students
Apr 1 Registration opens for Juniors
Apr 3 Registration opens for Sophomores
Apr 6 Registration opens for Current Freshmen
Aug 28 Last day to add or drop a Fall 2015 residential course
Apr 8 Registration opens for new students who have completed Financial Check-In.
Please Note: Registration will be open online only for those who meet standard admission, advising, and registration criteria
New Resident Undergraduate Students: Advising/Registration Information
New Resident Graduate Students: Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-298-9617 to speak with a Graduate Advisor.