Spring 2016 Class Registration Opens October 26th
Please Note: Registration dates, times, and policies below apply to residential students only.
If you are a residential student requesting to take an online course, please use the following link for registration information: Residential Request to Take An Online Course
Undergraduate students are no longer required to meet with their academic advisor prior to registering unless they fall in one of the following categories (Request an Advising Appointment):
- All Freshman (0-23 hrs)
- All Sophomores (24-47 hrs)
- First semester transfer students
- All Juniors and Seniors (48 hrs and above) who declared or changed their major during the previous semester.
- Student Athletes (NCAA), AOP students, School of Engineering and Computational Sciences, and any student who has an Academic Hold (AW, AP, AS, AD)
- Financial Check-In secures courses, housing (if applicable) and attendance
- Returning Students:
For best payment options-Complete Financial Check-In during your assigned registration time below
- Click here to see the Payment Plan Options
Special (Early) Registration
October 26 Registration opens for Honors Program, NCAA Athletes & Graduate Students
October 28 Registration opens for Special Groups
Registration by Classification (Current Student)
October 30 Registration opens for Seniors & International Students
November 2 Registration opens for Juniors
November 4 Registration opens for Sophomores
November 6 Registration opens for Current Freshmen
Jan 22 Last day to add or drop a Spring 2016 residential course
Nov 6 Registration opens for new students who have completed Financial Check-In.
Please Note: Registration will be open online only for those who meet standard admission, advising, and registration criteria
New Resident Undergraduate Students: Advising/Registration Information
New Resident Graduate Students: Please email email@example.com or call 1-877-298-9617 to speak with a Graduate Advisor.