Residential Course Registration
Fall 2016 Registration - Opens March 25th (See Schedule Below)
Please Note: Registration dates, times, and policies apply to current residential students only.
If you are a residential student requesting to take an online course, please use the following link for registration information: Residential Request to Take An Online Course
Undergraduate students are no longer required to meet with their academic advisor prior to registering unless they fall in one of the following categories (Request an Advising Appointment):
- All Freshman (0-23 hrs)
- All Sophomores (24-47 hrs)
- First semester transfer students
- All Juniors and Seniors (48 hrs and above) who declared or changed their major during the previous semester.
- Student Athletes (NCAA), AOP students, School of Engineering and Computational Sciences, and any student who has an Academic Hold (AW, AP, AS, AD)
- Financial Check-In secures courses, housing (if applicable) and attendance
- Returning Students:
For best payment options-Complete Financial Check-In during your assigned registration time below
- Click here to see the Payment Plan Options
Fall 2016 Registration Schedule
Special (Early) Registration
March 25 Registration opens for Honors Program, NCAA Athletes
March 28 Registration opens for Special Groups & Graduate Students
Registration by Classification (Current Student)
March 30 Registration opens for Seniors & International Students
April 1 Registration opens for Juniors
April 4 Registration opens for Sophomores
April 6 Registration opens for Current Freshmen
Sept 2 Last day to add or drop a Fall 2016 residential course
April 6 Registration opens for new students who have completed Financial Check-In.
Please Note: Registration will be open online only for those who meet standard admission, advising, and registration criteria
New Student Advising Information:
New Undergraduate Resident Students: Advising/Registration Information
New Graduate Resident Students: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-298-9617 to speak with a Graduate Advisor.