Master of Science in Marketing
1. Apply online or download graduate application and submit via mail.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Fax / scan all unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes!
4. College transcripts. All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first term. If not, students will be unable to continue to register for classes.
5. Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing
6. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
If you are sending in a preliminary transcript for acceptance, you must be in your final term and planning to start your master's degree after the last day of class for your bachelor's degree. You must submit an official/unofficial transcript to confirm that you are in your final term. The preliminary transcripts must show a minimum of 105 completed credit hours. In addition, if you are a current Liberty University student completing your Undergraduate degree, you will need to submit a Graduation Application. Finally, in order to maintain your acceptance and be permitted to continue in your program, you must send in an additional, final official transcript with a conferral date on it by the end of your first term of enrollment.
If you plan to dual enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program, you must contact the Registrar’s Office to obtain a dual enrollment application. Along with your completed dual enrollment application, you must complete and submit a graduate application. As a non-Liberty undergraduate student, in addition to completing and submitting a graduate application, if you plan to dual enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program you must contact and speak with our Registrar directly. You must also have your current university’s registrar send Liberty’s Registrar’s Office an official letter to confirm that you are in the last nine hours of your undergraduate degree program.
Unofficial college transcript policy
An unofficial copy of the college transcript can either be faxed from the institution, printed from the school’s official site, or an opened copy that you may have in your possession.
Before sending unofficial college transcripts, please make sure they include the following:
School’s name or logo printed on the document
List of completed courses and earned credit
Degree and date conferred (if applicable)
Official college transcript policy
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Official college transcripts are not required initially for acceptance if unofficial transcripts are provided. However, if the student uses unofficial transcripts to earn acceptance, all official transcripts must be received within 60 days of the admissions decision. Failure to send all official transcripts within the 60 day time frame will prevent registration.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Please send all official college transcripts to:
Liberty University Online Processing
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to Master of Science in Marketing