Financial Aid Office
Student Accounts Office
Military Affairs Office
Next Acceptance Deadline
View All Deadlines
1. Apply online or download graduate application and submit via mail.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Fax / scan all unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes!
4. Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy).
5. Regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and a minimum of 15 hours of upper level (300-400 level) undergraduate coursework in Business for admission in good standing
6. Program Prerequisites: Students are required to have 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework. If a student does not meet the 27 hours of undergraduate business coursework, they may take the 3 credit hour BMAL 590 course to fulfill this requirement once they are admitted to the program. Students that meet the 27 hours of undergraduate courses in the following areas would not need to take BMAL 590:
7. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
If you are sending in a preliminary transcript for acceptance, you must be in your final term and planning to start your master's degree after the last day of class for your bachelor's degree. You must submit an official/unofficial transcript to confirm that you are in your final term. The preliminary transcripts must show a minimum of 105 completed credit hours. In addition, if you are a current Liberty University student completing your Undergraduate degree, you will need to submit a Graduation Application. Finally, in order to maintain your acceptance and be permitted to continue in your program, you must send in an additional, final official transcript with a conferral date on it by the end of your first term of enrollment.
If you plan to dual enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program, you must contact the Registrar’s Office to obtain a dual enrollment application. Along with your completed dual enrollment application, you must complete and submit a graduate application. As a non-Liberty undergraduate student, in addition to completing and submitting a graduate application, if you plan to dual enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program you must contact and speak with our Registrar directly. You must also have your current university’s registrar send Liberty’s Registrar’s Office an official letter to confirm that you are in the last nine hours of your undergraduate degree program.
An unofficial copy of the college transcript can either be faxed from the institution, printed from the school’s official site, or an opened copy that you may have in your possession.
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Upon an admission decision, official transcripts are required within 60 days; official transcripts are required in order to register for a second semester. The official transcripts must adhere to the specific program’s requirements for admission. If the official transcripts do not meet the requirements, the admissions decision may be reversed and the student could be dropped from current classes and have financial aid removed. All applicants to Liberty University must be eligible for readmission at the last institution attended.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to Master of Science in Marketing