M.A. Music and Worship - Admissions Requirements
1. Apply online or download graduate application. Submit the application.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee. (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Fax / scan unofficial college transcripts. *Please Note* Unofficial transcripts can be used for acceptance purposes!
4. Send official college transcripts (a sealed, unopened copy). Official college transcripts are not required initially for acceptance if unofficial transcripts are provided. However, if the student uses unofficial transcripts to earn acceptance, all official transcripts must be received within 60 days of the admissions decision. Failure to send all official transcripts within the 60 day time frame will prevent registration.
5. Students must have received a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 2.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students must also have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in music, worship, or related field or have a minimum of 5 years experience in music ministry.
6. Submit a letter of recommendation.
7. Statement of purpose
8. Submit TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test).