Liberty University is committed to cultivating an atmosphere of camaraderie and support among our military student population. Each semester, the office of Military Affairs plans events just for our military student population. This not only gives you an opportunity to connect with other military students, but also gives us the chance to extend our gratitude for your service. Whether you are a current service member, veteran, military spouse, or military dependent, we hope to see you at an upcoming event.
If you have any questions about Liberty University Military events, please contact our Military Outreach team at email@example.com.
Military Family Fun Day
We would like to invite you to be our guests for an afternoon on the slopes to honor you and your family for your military service. This event will include free skiing and tubing as well as a complimentary lunch.
- Date: Saturday, April 9. 2016
- Time: 12:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Snowflex Centre
- Cost: Free with proof of military service! Be sure to bring a military ID card, veteran ID card, DD214 or copy of current orders.
- RSVP Deadline: April 6, 2016 (RSVP will open soon!)
Additional Requirements: A photo ID, long sleeves and long pants are required in order to use the equipment at the Snowflex Centre.
Military Appreciation Baseball Game
A special pre-game ceremony will be held to recognize all of our service members and their families.
- Date: Sunday, April 10, 2016
- Time: 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Liberty Baseball Stadium
- Cost: More information concerning tickets for this event will be available by March 2016.
Military Appreciation Softball Game
A special pre-game ceremony will be held to recognize all of our service members and their families. No tickets needed for this game.
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2016
- Time: 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Liberty Softball Field
- Cost: Free!
Looking for more ways to connect?
Visit our Military Outreach webpage for more information on how you can become an integral part of Liberty University’s military community.