Financial Aid Office
Student Accounts Office
Military Affairs Office
Next Acceptance Deadline
View All Deadlines
1. Apply online or download graduate application and submit via mail.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy).
4. Accredited bachelor's and Master of Divinity degrees (or MDiv equivalent) with at least a 3.0 GPA
5. Submit Pastoral Recommender Contact Information
6. School of Divinity Questionnaire
7. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
If you are sending in a preliminary transcript for acceptance, you must be in your final term and planning to start your post-master's degree after the last day of class for your master’s degree. You must submit a transcript to confirm that you are in your final term. Finally, in order to maintain your acceptance and be permitted to continue in your program, you must send in an additional, final official transcript with a conferral date by the end of your first term of enrollment.
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515
Back to Master of Theology