Financial Aid Office
Student Accounts Office
Military Affairs Office
Next Acceptance Deadline
View All Deadlines
The DBA is a competitive admissions process. Meeting the requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
1. Two entry points (Fall – app. deadline 4/30 and Spring – app. deadline 9/30) applicants to the Fall Cohort who have submitted their application by April 30th have until July 1st.
2. Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science in Accounting (MSA) or earned MS in Information Systems or earned MS in Management Information Systems
Additional requirements will be necessary for the accounting and information systems cognate.
Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above is required for entrance into the program from any of the acceptable degrees.
3. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) Scores (Official Copies Required).
4. Statement of purpose essay
5. Recommender Contact Information for 2 professional references that demonstrate character
7. No probationary admission
8. Admissions packets are approved by the department
9. 15 hours of course work may be transferred in (5 year age limit)/nontransferable courses- DBA 700, 785, 988, 989, 990
10. 12-Hours from a Master of Business Administration or Master of Science in Accounting specialization may apply (if needed, the students can take these online):
11. Residential orientation course (1 week intensive), 2 other mandatory 1 week intensives
12. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based test)
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515