Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Military Resilience
Liberty University’s Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Military Resilience will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to come alongside service members and their families as you minister to the military community. Course materials focus on developing skills to educate service members and their spouses, pastors, and friends about the mental, physical, social, and spiritual needs associated with the hidden wounds of war.
What’s your minor?
Expand your degree options by choosing a Minor from the Bachelor's Degree Programs web page.
- 120 total credit hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty University
- 50% (18 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty University
- 30 hours of upper-level courses are required as part of the 120 total hours
Potential Career Options
- Grief services counselor
- Outreach coordinator
- Social services caseworker
- Social services child/family supervisor
Want to learn more?