Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Business Administration and Management
Liberty University Online’s Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice – Business Administration and Management program prepares you for an effective career in the modern world of business and criminal justice. Through Liberty’s program, you will gain foundational knowledge and skills regarding upholding the law, organizational administration, and financial workings within the criminal justice system. Courses will strengthen your leadership and managerial skills, emphasizing the importance of applying ethics to practices and integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
Find out if you qualify for the Emergency Response Personnel discount.
What’s your minor?
Expand your degree options by choosing a Minor from the Bachelor's Degree Programs web page.
- 120 total hours
- 30 hours must be taken through Liberty
- 50% (24 hours) of major must be taken through Liberty
- 30 hours of upper-level course are a required part of the 120 total hours
Credit for life experience
- Law enforcement officials who can document successful completion from an accredited police academy may be eligible to earn credit hours toward their degree.
- Some forms of military experience may be eligible as college credit.
Potential Career Fields
- Court and Appeals Processes
- Criminal Investigation
- Law Enforcement Administration
- Probation & Parole
- Social Services
- The Armed Forces
Want to learn more?