Admission Requirements for:
Master of Arts in Global Studies
1. Apply online or download graduate application. Submit the application.
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (Assessed during financial check in)
3. Send official college transcripts (a sealed, unopened copy). All official transcripts must be received by the end of the first term. If not, students will be unable to continue to register for classes.
4. Student must have received a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing.
5. Submit a pastoral recommendation.
6. Complete the seminary questionnaire by clicking the link below. Once you have clicked on the link below, type in your full Liberty University email address as your login ID and type your Liberty password. Once you have logged in, please read the text and answer the questions provided. After you have answered all questions, the questionnaire will be completed.
7. Submit TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 100 internet-based test).
If you are sending in a preliminary transcript for acceptance, you must be in your final term and planning to start your master's degree after the last day of class for your bachelor's degree. You must submit an official transcript to confirm that you are in your final term. The preliminary transcripts must show a minimum of 105 completed credit hours. In addition, if you are a current Liberty University student completing your Undergraduate degree, you will need to submit a Graduation Application. Finally, in order to maintain your acceptance and be permitted to continue in your program, you must send in an additional, final official transcript with a conferral date on it by the end of your first term of enrollment.
If you plan to dual enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program, you must contact the Registrar’s Office to obtain a dual enrollment application. Along with your completed dual enrollment application, you must complete and submit a graduate application.
As a non-Liberty undergraduate student, in addition to completing and submitting a graduate application, if you plan to dual enroll in both a bachelor’s and master’s degree program you must contact and speak with our Registrar directly. You must also have your current university’s registrar send Liberty’s Registrar’s Office an official letter to confirm that you are in the last nine hours of your undergraduate degree program.
Official college transcript policy
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
All official transcripts must be received by the completion of the student’s first term in order for the student to be eligible for registration in the following term.
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434) 582-7800 (direct)
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Please send all official college transcripts to:
Liberty University Online Processing
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24502