¿Buscando programas universitarios en Español? ¡Oprima aquí!
First time students
If you are a first time student of Liberty University, please make sure to review all of your admission requirements, and then speak with a new enrollment specialist in regards to your enrollment. Contact us at (800) 424-9595 if you have any questions!
If you are a returning student to Liberty University, please make sure to speak with a new enrollment specialist to determine whether you will need to reapply in order to continue in your chosen program.
- If you have previously graduated from Liberty and plan to begin a new degree program, Liberty University will waive your application fee.
- If it has been less than a year since your last class, you may contact your advisor to resume classes.
- If it has been more than one academic year since your last class, you may have broken enrollment. If you have broken enrollment, you will have to complete the admission process again which may include the submission of additional admission requirements. Please contact a new enrollment specialist to find out if there are any new requirements you need to complete. Be sure to have your student ID on hand.
Under our conditional enrollment policy, after we receive your completed application and are working to complete your admission file, you have the ability to register for up to twelve credit hours (four courses). Students registering under this status are not allowed to use federal financial aid, but may use military Tuition Assistance (TA). Once all admission requirements have been submitted, the admissions department will evaluate your file. Students may be rejected if their admission file does not meet Liberty's requirements.
- MBA students may register for up to nine credit hours providing class availability.
- EdD, EdS, PhD, DMin, WSB, former students reapplying, and resident students are not allowed to register until fully accepted into a program.
Start Your Admissions Application
Click on the Apply Now button to begin an admissions application for a degree or certificate program. If you have already started your application or want to review your admissions status, click here.