Master of Education – Teaching & Learning: Gifted Education
Liberty University’s Master of Education in Teaching and Learning - Gifted Education, 100% online program, is designed to instruct individuals on how to plan and implement appropriate curriculum to gifted children and for the individual who is interested in becoming a gifted education teacher.
This program will train you to have a better understanding of:
- Principles and practices in gifted education.
- Organization and design of gifted education.
- Educational assessment for special needs.
- Reading and research in gifted education.
Potential Career Options:
- Advanced Placement Educator
- Gifted Education Director
- Gifted Education Teacher
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Teaching or School Counseling.