Master of Education – Teaching & Learning: Early Childhood Education
Liberty University’s Master of Education in Teaching and Learning - Early Childhood Education, 100% online program, is designed to train you in planning and implementing appropriate curriculum for younger children. You will cover specific techniques and tools that enable you to effectively address behavior and a variety of learning skills.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- Advanced child development.
- Current issues in early childhood education.
- Organization and administration.
- Foundations of education.
Potential Career Options:
- Day Care Operator
- Elementary School Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Teaching or School Counseling.