Master of Divinity – Leadership
Leadership, especially in ministry, is a special calling from God that has its own unique victories and challenges. Liberty University’s Master of Divinity with a specialization in Leadership will provide you with the knowledge and mentorship you need to be a more effective Christian leader as you strive to lead the world to Christ. With an M.Div. in Leadership degree, you will have a better understanding of biblical leadership principles and learn specific leadership skills to help you in your ministry role.
Liberty University’s M.Div. degree program and the Rawlings School of Divinity are both accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), unlike many other online Bible colleges or seminaries. This accreditation demonstrates Liberty’s commitment to academic excellence while providing an M.Div. degree program that is Christ-centered.
Liberty’s Master of Divinity – Leadership degree program can prepare you for ministry roles such as:
- Senior Pastor
- Christian School Administrator
- Church Education Administrator
- Sunday School Administrator
What Can You Look Forward to in Liberty’s M.Div. – Leadership Program?
As a pioneer of distance education since 1985, Liberty University has worked hard to keep our Master’s of Divinity degree program flexible and affordable. You can complete this degree 100% online, with no set login times, meaning you can fit this degree into your busy schedule with ease.
Our professors have real-world experience in a variety of ministry positions and use that experience to equip you with practical skills you can apply to your own ministry position. Our professors care about you and God’s work in your life, and they will do all they can to help you further your ministry skills.
Liberty’s Master’s of Divinity in Leadership program will explore topics like:
- The theology of pastoral ministry
- Team leadership and conflict resolution
- Mission, vision, and strategic planning
- The art of developing leaders
Why Choose Liberty University?
- By earning your M.Div. degree online from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in three straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete your master’s of divinity with a specialization in leadership in as little as a year and a half.
Service is important to us, so whether you’re currently serving in the Armed Forces, have served, or are married to someone who serves, we’re here to serve you. Liberty’s military benefits are available to:
- Active duty service members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Reserve/National Guard
- Spouses of service members and veterans/retirees
- Current Department of Defense employees
We are proud to support you in your pursuit of a flexible and affordable online education degree by offering you the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts - $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an Emergency Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Discounted Divinity Block Rate: $2,475 per semester - only $165/credit at 15 credit hours!*
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set log-in times.
*Credits taken above 15 credit hours for the M.Div. in Leadership degree program are charged at the part-time rate.