Master of Business Administration — Public Relations
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Public Relations (45-hours), 100% online program, will allow you to master skills in public relations writing, research, communication, and leadership so that you can be equipped with an in depth understanding of the field of Public Relations. Your degree will be enhanced by a solid foundation in business and finance principles.
Courses will provide you with a foundation in:
- Media technologies and communication strategies.
- Communication and conflict.
- Strategic community campaigns for the digital age.
- Global economic environment.
Potential Career Options:
- Account Executive
- Communications Director
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Marketing/Public Relations Researcher
- Product Manager
- Public Relations Officer
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Executive Leadership, Accounting, or Marketing.