Master of Business Administration — Project Management
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Project Management (45-hours), 100% online program, will advance your understanding of project management as you integrate marketing strategies and management practices pertinent to the field of business within both national and global markets. You will gain valuable skills to equip you as a successful business executive sharpening your knowledge in regards to the scope of a project, as well as managing time, clients, and quality control.
You will develop an understanding of:
- Advanced project management.
- Global project management.
- Policy and strategy in global competition.
- Organizational design and structure.
Potential Career Options:
- Assistant Project Manager
- Business Marketing Analyst
- Project Scheduler
- Senior Project Manager
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Executive Leadership, Accounting, or Marketing.