Master of Business Administration — Criminal Justice
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Criminal Justice (45-hours), 100% online program, will prepare you for leadership opportunities in the fields of business and criminal justice. You can pursue your passion of law and justice by advancing in your knowledge of effective research methods, organizational administration, and criminal law.
You also will develop skills relevant in:
- Criminal justice integration.
- Administration of justice organizations.
- Topics and trends in criminal justice.
- Legal issues in business.
Potential Career Options:
- Casework Officer
- Corrections Officer
- Juvenile Justice
- Prison Administrator
- Probation and Parole Officer
- Social Services Administrator
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Executive Leadership, Accounting, or Marketing.