Master of Arts in Teaching – Special Education
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Teaching – Special Education will help you achieve your passion by providing you with the means to obtain your teaching licensure in special education. This degree will cover specialized ways to address behavior management and collaboration for special transitions.
Your skills will be enhanced through the examination of:
- Educational assessment and intervention.
- Principles of behavior management.
- Learning theory.
- Successful inclusive classrooms.
Potential Career Options:
- School Administrator
- Special Education Coordinator
- Special Education Teacher
You may also be interested in exploring our master degree in Education or School Counseling.