Door Access

Your Flames Pass provides access to authorized dorms and buildings on campus. 

Access Requests

Access Control is responsible for all access requests. Submit a request here


We provide badges to contracted employees who need access to secure areas on Liberty's campus. 

  1. Vendor and University supervisor need to complete this form 
  2. Vendor needs to visit ID & Campus Services with their driver's license and completed form to receive a badge
  3. University supervisor can submit door access request through Access Control using the vendor badge number

Troubleshooting Your Card

If you are having trouble with your card, please visit ID & Campus Services for assistance. 


Visit the Access Control website for more information about door access. 


(434) 582-7771

chat live 2 Chat Live
Asset 1 Request Info
Asset 1 Apply Now
visit Visit Liberty