Flames Cash is the declining balance account on the Flames Pass. These funds are accepted at participating merchants on and off campus.
- All purchases made with Flames Cash are subject to tax.
- Cash withdrawals or cash back above the amount of sale are not an option.
- You can tip using Flames Cash; if you want to tip for a delivery, it needs to be done when the order is placed.
- If sufficient funds are unavailable to cover a purchase, transactions should be denied.
Check Your Balance
- Through the Flames Pass Portal
- At a PHIL (Payment Headquarters In Location) Station. Located in DeMoss Hall and Green Hall
- By viewing your receipt from a merchant
Add Value to Your Flames Cash