Replace Your Higher One Card

If you are still a student and may receive refunds, do not delay in selecting a refund preference or securing another Higher One Card if yours is missing, expired, or damaged.*

Never Received a Personal Code

Contact Card Services to request a new Higher One Personal Code: 434-582-7771 or

Lost or Stolen

Log into the Higher One website and select the Lost Card button under the Customer Service drop down menu or call Higher One Customer Service at 866-545-8663 (option 3) to report your card lost/stolen and order a new one. This will cancel your lost/stolen card and prevent any fraudulent use.


Contact Higher One Customer Service at 866-545-8663 to order a new card. Explain that your card is expired to avoid the replacement fee.


Contact Higher One Customer Service at 866-545-8663 to replace a card that is no longer working or worn from regular wear and tear. This includes a horizontal crack on the card or the edges of the card being rubbed off.

*Please see the Higher One fee schedule for any fees associated with replacing your Higher One Card.