LU graphic designers receive eight awards in design competition
Liberty University graphic designers received eight awards in the recent American Inhouse Design Awards competition.
The contest included 5,000 entries representing 500 in-house design departments nationwide.
The competition was organized by Graphic Design USA, which publishes a monthly magazine for creative design professionals. The group has been organizing design competitions since the mid-1970s.
Past award winners have included Aetna, Apple, BlueCross Blue Shield, Disney, Forbes Magazine, Geico insurance, Harvard University, Yale University, Pepsi-Cola and Toyota.
The topics of winning LU projects and the names of winning designers are listed below:
- College For A Weekend campaigns for 2007 - Allison Wicker
- Survive College For A Weekend - Allison Wicker
- Operation CFAW direct mail piece - Allison Wicker
- All Night Lock-In Event direct mail package - Caleb Atkins
- Board of Regents - Josh Rice
- LU Distance Learning Quick Facts series - Brett Pikarsky
- LU Distance Learning & Graduate School LU online interactive view book - Tiffany Smith, Erin Fike and Paul Mignard
- Resident Recruiting LibertyU.com Interactive view book - Tiffany Smith, Erin Fike and Paul Mignard