Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies
Liberty University's Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies is designed to maximize college credit in varying disciplines. This program enables you to combine your previous academic and work experiences in two or three distinct cognates, allowing for faster degree completion than a traditional major requiring many additional hours in one specific field. This program is especially beneficial for military or public service personnel with previous college credit or life experience in more than one specific academic regimen. Courses focus on developing strong skills in writing, speaking and reading, as well as in analytical reasoning, computer literacy and library research. In correlation to previously earned credit, you can create a customized 120-credit–hour degree plan by selecting cognates of interest. This degree will prepare you for career opportunities in your choice of majors. Since you design your own degree, you can become skilled in two to three different career areas.
- Customized MLDS program that maximizes student's transfer credit opportunity
- Curriculum offered from a sound moral and biblical perspective
- Most cost-effective, accredited interdisciplinary studies online program offered by a national educational institution
- Effectively prepares students to excel in the career of their choice due to strong breadth and depth of curriculum
- Ranked among the top 10 online colleges in the nation for two years in a row