Liberty University’s Master of Public Health (MPH) is a prestigious applied science degree that enhances your professional credentials regardless of your prior degree. In public health fields, the MPH is comparable to the MBA in the business world. Liberty offers the MPH both residentially and online. Epidemiology (the study of epidemics and epidemic diseases) and biostatistics are the foundation of the MPH. The degree is a great fit for any who desires a health care delivery/public health government career or who wishes to expand their public health knowledge for personal interest or service. Job opportunities include local and state government as well as federal agencies such as: OSHA, FDA, CDC, etc.
Earn a Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited Christian University
Located in Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University’s Graduate School has grown to nearly 1,000 residential graduate students and over 40 different graduate programs of study. Request information today to learn more about our distinctively Christian and academically excellent graduate programs.
Training Champions for Christ since 1971
Liberty University is now home to over 12,000 residential students and is the world’s largest Christian University. Liberty University is also among one of the most affordable private schools in the nation. All graduate programs of study are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Academically Excellent, Distinctively Christian
Liberty University offers more than 40 graduate programs of study. Request more information today to learn about admission requirements and available courses.
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Philosophical Studies
- School of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Public Health
- Overton Graduate School of Business
- Master of Business Administration
- School of Communication & Creative Arts
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Fine Arts in Studio and Digital Arts
- School of Education
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
- School of Music
- Master of Arts in Music Education
- Master of Arts in Music and Worship
- Master of Arts in Worship Studies
- Post-Master's Degree
- Master of Theology
- Doctoral Degrees
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Juris Doctor
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary (LBTS) trains not only men and women who wish to go into full-time ministry, but anyone who loves God and wants to serve Him after concentrated and focused theological, biblical, and ministerial training combined with practical experience. At LBTS, students have the opportunity to study a wide range of disciplines while sitting under some of the world’s leading evangelical professors.
- Seminary Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Global Studies
- Master of Arts in Pastoral Counseling
- Master of Arts in Religion
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
Liberty University is a registered trademark.